For more information about the Curtin Institute for Computation (CIC) please contact:
You can join our mailing list here.
If you want to post to our mailing list please follow the guidelines below and email your request to the CIC:
We are happy to inform the CIC community about your event or course but in light of a recent increase in asking for marketing through our mailing list here are some basic rules:
- We are happy to tweet/retweet about your event, no strings attached
- We will send an individual email where possible about events sponsored / co-organised by the CIC
- if coinciding with another event a joint email might be send
- If your event does not fall under point 2, we will promote your event in our regular reminder emails about the CIC seminar and RMT which are sent a week before the respective event.
- Please inform us about your upcoming event as early as possible so we can start including it in our regular emails.
- The deadlines are approx the first and last Friday of the month.
- Formatting of your request
- we cannot attach fliers to our emails
- please make sure your content can be easily copied and pasted into our own template
- provide date, time, headline and 1 to 2 sentences of description as well as a link to further information
- for CIC events please provide the above information with a more detailed description and a picture if wanted