Expression of Interest for collaboration with the CIC
Please submit you Expression of Interest to get in touch with us and to find out more about how you can work with the Curtin Institute for Computation (CIC) to get the following support for your projects/research:
1) High-Performance Computing
2) Machine Learning
3) Grant Assistance/Project Management
4) Data Analytics/Computational Methods
5) Project Collaboration
Please contact the CIC team for general enquires via email.
CIC Mailing List
Do you want to to stay up-to-date with upcoming events and other important information regarding the CIC? Please subscribe to our mailing list.
If you want to post to our mailing list please follow the guidelines below and email your request to the CIC.
CIC Mailing List Guidelines
We are happy to inform the CIC community about your event or course but in light of a recent increase in asking for marketing through our mailing list here are some basic rules:
- We are happy to tweet/retweet about your event, no strings attached
- We will send an individual email where possible about events sponsored / co-organised by the CIC
- if coinciding with another event a joint email might be send
- If your event does not fall under point 2, we will promote your event in our regular reminder emails about the CIC seminar and RMT which are sent a week before the respective event.
- Please inform us about your upcoming event as early as possible so we can start including it in our regular emails.
- The deadlines are approx the first and last Friday of the month.
- Formatting of your request
- we cannot attach fliers to our emails
- please make sure your content can be easily copied and pasted into our own template
- provide date, time, headline and 1 to 2 sentences of description as well as a link to further information
- for CIC events please provide the above information with a more detailed description and a picture if wanted