For more information about the Curtin Institute for Computation (CIC) please contact:
You can join the CIC and our mailing list here.
If you want to post to our mailing list please follow the guidelines below and email your request to the CIC:
We are happy to inform the CIC community about your event or course but in light of a recent increase in asking for marketing through our mailing list here are some basic rules:
- We are happy to tweet/retweet about your event, no strings attached
- We will send an individual email where possible about events sponsored / co-organised by the CIC
- if coinciding with another event a joint email might be send
- If your event does not fall under point 2, we will promote your event in our regular reminder emails about the CIC seminar and RMT which are sent a week before the respective event.
- Please inform us about your upcoming event as early as possible so we can start including it in our regular emails.
- The deadlines are approx the first and last Friday of the month.
- Formatting of your request
- we cannot attach fliers to our emails
- please make sure your content can be easily copied and pasted into our own template
- provide date, time, headline and 1 to 2 sentences of description as well as a link to further information
- for CIC events please provide the above information with a more detailed description and a picture if wanted